Artist Spotlight: Liguori

 

Liguori

         Once again, I found another great artist! I was casually scrolling my Instagram feed super late, and stumbled across a heater. I'm mad I wasn't following Liguori earlier. Liguori is a Producer and DJ out of the UK. I actually wanted to check this artist out, because I don't come across that many black house Djs. Before I get eaten alive I know there were many black DJs that were pioneers of house music, I just don't see many now. I also was curious as to what folks overseas are currently making during all of this covid craziness.

        Liguori's new song “Off My Shoulders” is FIRE! It is reminiscent of a classic 90's house record. It has those fat drums we all wait to hit, classic house piano chords, and a vocalist wailing. She is wailing! WAILING! You can't help but bob your head to this one! His buildups in “Off My Shoulders” are somewhat predictable, but they never disappoint. I have listened to this song at least 20 times today. Liguori captured the soul of house , and shows he clearly knows house music in “Off My Shoulders”.


You can listen to Liguori's "Off My Shoulders" here:  


Comments


  1. I listened to Liguori’s new song “Off My Shoulders” and loved it! The music was great and the drum beats were very effective to draw you onto the dance floor.

    I read your blogs and found them all to be very interesting. I must say that you are an excellent writer! I’m glad you’ve decided to start writing blogs again. I think your true passion in writing, your determination and growth in this direction will yield the success you’ve always wanted.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts